MPL QX2021 -by Heidi Fisch- Carrera Digital(R) 1/43, 1/32 and 1/24 - compatible decoding chip. - the smallest 18.5 Volts chip in the market.
The slimmest!- only 3mm (0.11") tall/thick- ideal for F1, low bodies and tight spaces.
Smaller!- 0.96" (24.5mm) long by 0.59" (15mm) wide- install anywhere- chassis, body etc.
Flexible!- Flat bottom side (no protruding components) for a flat easy to mount surface.
Lightweight!- only 0.05 ounces (1.6g) - Net Weight
- Convert and upgrade any brand of slot car to be compatible with Carrera Digital slot tracks.
- 10 speed and brake levels with Carrera CU's, (16 steps with Cockpit-XP or Open Lap)
- Maximum operating voltage: 18.5V, Minimum, 12v
- Head and tail lights and separate brake lights functions ready and capable
- Pitlane function and Ghost car can only be used in conjunction with Carrera Digital Control Unit (CU) 30352.
1 MPL Digital Decoder QX2021
1 IR Diode- aka "Sensor"
1 IR Diode chassis mounting snap-in bracket
1- Instruction sheets in English
Wires, plugs, LED Lights, capacitors... -NOT INCLUDED
This is the ideal chip for the -DYI serious slot racer!- fine tip soldering iron, solder, wires, hot glue or double sided foam mounting tape needed to complete installation- NOT INCLUDED.
US based tech support & spares- 1 chip for all three scales.